Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching Streaming?

On Netflix, "Doc Martin", "Twilight Zone" (been a fan for 30+ years) and "X-Files." I was a huge fan the first time around and am enjoying reliving them.

Just got Netflix a few months ago and started on Private Practice...... I was hooked. It is a spin off of Grey's Anatomy. So just started Grey's Anatomy and it is good too. Can't believe how they come up with so many different stories!

Very British Problems on Netflix. It has made me realize that I am British.

A bit long winded but The Wrecking Crew is on Netflix streaming. Practically every popular song, commercial jingle or Television series opening song track was performed by them.

American Crime is on Netflix streaming now also

Quote Originally Posted by Tiam View Post
    American Crime is on Netflix streaming now also
    That's one that was not interesting to me, I tried a few episodes. It got good reviews and I thought it would be better.

I look for the productions that are highly rated and try them out and usually have decent luck. My Netflix dvd que always has 50+ titles, but of course you didnt ask for dvds, but there is some overlap between dvd and streaming formats.

I watch tons of streaming stuff at my friend's house.

We finished Season 2 of The Affair which I like a lot and it got good reviews.I think it was on Amazon Prime.

The Fall, season 3, is availabe (Netflix?) and we will be watching that.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    That's one that was not interesting to me, I tried a few episodes. It got good reviews and I thought it would be better.

I look for the productions that are highly rated and try them out and usually have decent luck. My Netflix dvd que always has 50+ titles, but of course you didnt ask for dvds, but there is some overlap between dvd and streaming formats.

There is....and that's great, but I think it's nice to have a thread that is for available streaming. A lot of people, myself included rarely watch DVD's anymore. So it matters, because what's on DVD may not be offered on Streaming.

I myself thought American Crime was great. It was thinker show.

I liked "The Fall" S3. Some of the popular Netflix series can get a little dark, but The Fall didn't cross the line too far. I mention in another topic that I really liked Dr. Strange and Mr.Norrel, sort of a British Harry Potter for adults. Great acting and theater.

I have enjoyed Fargo very much, it is out there. Seasons 1 and 2 were or are Metflix, I believe.

We watched Goliath, a new Netflix release starring Bill Bob Thornton as a down and out lawyer. It was mediocre. In that genre, I REALLY enjoyed Rake, an Australian production. In it the main chacater is another down and out lawyer, but he is more charming and has a better cast of characters and a better written show than Billy Bob. The final title in this genre is Better CAll Saul, where characters from Breakng Bad spin off into with show.

Thread Information