Thread: Florence Henderson - Brady Bunch Mom - Dies

Florence Henderson - Brady Bunch Mom - Dies

Florence Henderson, the mom on the Brady Bunch died. She was 82.

I saw her in the Dancing with the Stars audience a few weeks ago when Maureen McCormick (played Marcia) was dancing as one of the contestants.

Another great one gone.

Sandy, if you watched DWTS finale show on Tuesday, she was actually in the audience! DH and I commented on her.. it seems so weird that just 3 days later she's dead...RIP Florence.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Personally, I thinks its great that she was out and about last week and then, died suddenly. That is exactly how I would like to go.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Personally, I thinks its great that she was out and about last week and then, died suddenly. That is exactly how I would like to go.
    Yeah, I agree.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Saw her in "The Christmas Bunny" a few years back. She did a good job as a crotchety old lady taking care of abandoned rabbits.

Life was simpler in the 70's Brady Bunch era, for me anyhow I was born in 1961. I am sure the pressures my folks faced seemed as non simple as my issues today though. Mrs. Brady was a sweet time of TV in my life

It is hard to imagine a world without Florence Henderson. She is an icon on television.

Florence Henderson was featured on Entertainment Tonight (a show I have barely ever seen but happened to scroll past). She was sending messages to Maureen McCormick up to the day before her death. So, the heart failure was unexpected. Anyway in one interview she talked about her many siblings. So, I did my genealogy research and found her on the 1940 census with her father, mother and numerous older siblings. There are probably a few more after her. The 1950 census won't be released until 2020.

Did you know that another actress was supposed to be Mrs. Brady but at the last minute the producers changed their minds!

Thread Information