Thread: TLC Extreme Couponi Shows

TLC Extreme Couponi Shows

I am surprised that TLC is showing those old Extreme Coupon Shows. Several years ago, stores had coupons but now at least in my area - there are rarely paper coupons. You have to get cards to have the coupons and I have learned that the cards often don't work. I used to use paper coupons many years ago and saved a lot of money but was never able to use some of the techniques from this show. For instance, no cash back, and stores had limits. I also have worked in stores, and know they have policies about coupons. Also, I don't subscribe to our local paper anymore because there are no coupons and I see the online version or listen to the radio. If there are online coupons, then you need a printer along with downloading software. I can't download and print coupons at the library because the software is blocked. But, when you consider the cost of paper and ink, most people aren't saving much IMO. I think these old shows are not helping anyone now unless maybe big cities have paper coupons.

Many of those people stockpile so many things that many of them probably go bad before they can use them. However, some will donate to a food pantry.

A lot of coupons that I see now require you to purchase two items, when most times we only need one.

I know I didn't stick that i on the end of coupon.

Yes, I saw people with hundreds of boxes of cereal that won't keep.

I like it when it is donated.

But, I just don't know how people get paper coupons anymore.

Thread Information