Thread: Photobucket help!

Photobucket help!

I've used Photobucket for a long time and just recently started having trouble with it. It says I am logged in, but every time I press on "upload", it goes back to the login page. I've tried rebooting the computer and making sure it was allowed on my privacy settings in both Firefox and Internet Explorer.
    I guess they have commercials now and you can get rid of them for $15/yr. Don't think that would help though.
    Can those of you who use Photobucket, try to get in and press on "upload" and see if it works for you?
    I filled out a form to Photobucket about this problem ("doesn't work with regular username and password") but it keeps saying they can't accept it. AAAACCCCHHH!!
    It's driving me crazy.
    Thanks!

When I went to the site I was already logged in and when I clicked upload it made me re-login. But then it worked. This is using firefox. When using chrome it took a couple of tries logging in before it went through instead of hanging up with a blank screen. Maybe they are having login problems. Or maybe try clearing your browser cookies?

Thanks jp1, I'll try that. DH just downloaded Chrome, thinking maybe that would work better, but I haven't tried it yet. But when he was doing that download Malware found a virus and got rid of it, so we thought Photobucket would work better on Firefox too, but it's doing the same thing. I'll try Chrome and also eat cookies.

Eating the cookies will make it all seem
    better.

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    Eating the cookies will make it all seem
    better.
    That's for sure!

Thread Information