Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Setting a Decluttering Goal in Units of Time Using Flylady's Timer Method - Dec. 2016

So how is the storage shed? It sounds like you're still making good progress.

i finally took the goodwill/kid reject piles to the thrift store today.

Thanks, Chicken Lady, for your encouragement. And it sounds like you are making a lot of progress of your own!

I finished my 40 hours last weekend! The 12 remaining "random boxes" I pulled out of the storage shed are now sitting in the upstairs hallway which I had cleared in my first big decluttering spree in January. On one hand, it's a bummer to have boxes of clutter in the hallway again. On the other, I'm glad they're there because my hope is to get through them bit by bit this spring, and that's only realistic if they are within easy reach.

Though there's lots of clutter still in my house, I feel like I did make some major steps forward in this 40 hours: got rid of around 200 things, got rid of 6-7 boxes of clutter in the upstairs hallway, decluttered my daughter's toys, art supplies, and dolls, got rid of several piles of clutter on the ground floor, reorganized the tupperware and pots and pans cupboards in the kitchen.

There's much more to do, but I'm really glad I met my goal, and I really appreciate the support I got here. I'm going to start some new goals for this spring in a new thread.

Thread Information