Thread: Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America Hardcover – F

Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America Hardcover – F

Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America Hardcover – Feb 14 2017
    by Danielle DiMartino Booth has excellent reviews in a few days. Since the Fed impacts the economic reality of a global community, has anyone read this to offer their views. Trying to decide if it is worth buying. I have a Kobo not a Kindle.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I honestly do not know or understand the long history of the Federal reserve.

However, I do know and understand that there is a cult of conspiracy that attacks the Federal reserve system.

Before you lay out any money, make sure this title is from a reputable writer and publisher. Too much of the literature about the
    federal Reserve is crank.

edited to add: based on what I see on Amazon, this s book may be ok. It has a legitimate editor and imprint, and it seems to take a reasonable approach to "fix" the Federal
    reserve and not blow it up.

I know several people who work at rhe St. Louis federal Reserve institution so
    I am always a little leery of the cranks.

Thread Information