Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump going on vacation

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    I agree. He should kick back and let Paul Ryan take it from here.
    I don't care much for Paul Ryan, but I agree with you anyway in the sense that I'd rather have Ryan in the Oval Office over Trump any day.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Thank You. Your post gives me some hope, it really does. I do believe over time more and more level headed people that were willing to give Trump a chance will change their minds as his actions become more and more (how to say this in a non-inflammatory way?) questionable (?), will take your stance and basically say, nope, stick a fork in me, I'm done supporting Trump. Bravo from the board's probably most loudly liberal member. And once again, Thank You - your post gives me some hope, it really does. Rob
    you're most welcome. I'm pretty liberal, too.

Fran

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I don't care much for Paul Ryan, but I agree with you anyway in the sense that I'd rather have Ryan in the Oval Office over Trump any day.
    Anybody is better than chief Narcissistic and vice Qtip. I hope the world still exists in 4 years and women can still vote.

Hadn't Obama already been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by this many days into his first term?

The more vacations the better!

what did medicare and social security ever do to you? You can count me out, better Trump.

(it's not like paul ryan even has a good side where someone could argue: "at least he's good on this one issue". Not that I've ever heard of. At least Trump isn't openly after medicare and social security)
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Hadn't Obama already been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by this many days into his first term?
    Quite a difference from Trump!

The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".[1] The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation[2] and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.[3][4]

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".[1] The Norwegian Nobel Committee announced the award on October 9, 2009, citing Obama's promotion of nuclear nonproliferation[2] and a "new climate" in international relations fostered by Obama, especially in reaching out to the Muslim world.[3][4]
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...icial-reveals/

"When Barack Obama was announced as the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, even the fresh-faced president appeared a little shocked. "To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize," Obama said at the time.
    Now, a former director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute has acknowledged that, in hindsight, he's not so sure if giving the prize to Obama was a good move either."
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Refreshing to reminisce on a President who could be humble.

he's already screwing with Medicare, today he backed down on his promise to let Medicare negotiate better prices on meds with Big Pharma

Thread Information