Thread: LOTS of time off available

LOTS of time off available

Okay so apparently I have 16 hours of personal time and pretty much 31 days of vacation. OMG, I just got reasonably staffed so it is within reason to take some time off, but even with I leave early on Friday I have put in my 40 hours for sure. I have a week planned in June, other than that I don't really have a time for something I want to do. I am going to see what carries over and what I lose and by what date.

I am thinking about taking Fridays off for awhile, I have one afterschool club on Fridays but the coach is super capable of handling it. Other days of the week I have up to 90 kids I supervise during snack and get to their clubs so it is really not feasible to have 90 un-supervised kids after school. When I have conferences I hire a teacher to be me after school until all the kids are picked up. So I know I have a hard time letting go and taking time off, and I also see that it is a true challenge!

Hmm, Thinking and looking at the calendar (and have one person to interview for my opening, however the HR system is doing stupid things that I can't figure out).

You need to give yourself some rest, did you know that taking time off is good for your brain too.

I love to take long weekends; that is how I use a lot of my vacation time. Enjoy it, however you decide to do it!

tomorrow is my first day off! I actually have a couple essential work tasks but I do not need to go in, get dressed, or be 'on-call'. The deadline to sign up for a camp is tomorrow at 4 so I have to manage that, and I have a webinar at 10 am. To me that is a super day off,

Plus I have been leaving at 5:30 on Thursdays to attend a meditation class in Boulder. I am loving it! It is hard to get out of there before 6:15 but I am making it work.

Thread Information