Okay so apparently I have 16 hours of personal time and pretty much 31 days of vacation. OMG, I just got reasonably staffed so it is within reason to take some time off, but even with I leave early on Friday I have put in my 40 hours for sure. I have a week planned in June, other than that I don't really have a time for something I want to do. I am going to see what carries over and what I lose and by what date.

I am thinking about taking Fridays off for awhile, I have one afterschool club on Fridays but the coach is super capable of handling it. Other days of the week I have up to 90 kids I supervise during snack and get to their clubs so it is really not feasible to have 90 un-supervised kids after school. When I have conferences I hire a teacher to be me after school until all the kids are picked up. So I know I have a hard time letting go and taking time off, and I also see that it is a true challenge!

Hmm, Thinking and looking at the calendar (and have one person to interview for my opening, however the HR system is doing stupid things that I can't figure out).