Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: family venturing into the food industry business

family venturing into the food industry business

Has anyone here heard about a food safety management software? Is it an effective tool to manage food safety processes and does it address any concerns when inspected by FDA and other regulatory boards? I am really just curious because our family is planning on venturing into the food industry and i just would like to research more before we decide. I have been reading about product recalls, as well as the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), and a need to meet HACCP, HARPC and GFSI requirements.
    For those who work in the food industry, could you please share your food safety processes?

This sounds like someone else's posts, that frequently is "looking for software" and seems to post elsewhere at the same time. Anyone else thinking the same thing?

Was my thought as well, but was going to wait and see before reporting to a moderator. I don't get why someone would be posting a question like this to a simple living forum, they are quite unlikely to get an answer. It would seem to be more beneficial to post this to a food safety group or similar.

Good eye everyone! I noticed yesterday while reviewing pending registrations that our now newest member shared an IP address with another member. However, that in and of itself doesn't mean anything, maybe a spouse or sibling or roommate wanted to join as well. No harm, no foul as long as the terms of service aren't violated.

As to the original question, I'd recommend starting with the FDA's guidance documents, or whatever equivalent agencies may be appropriate in the Philippines. Good luck!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

This whole thread is cryptic. Has this site been compromised?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    This whole thread is cryptic. Has this site been compromised?
    What do you mean?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    What do you mean?
    The IP address from our newest member. It's not a Russian IP address is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    The IP address from our newest member. It's not a Russian IP address is it?
    Nope! Nor China, but close.

What is the concern here? I am not a techie so I thought IP address sharing is some kind of bad thing sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    What is the concern here? I am not a techie so I thought IP address sharing is some kind of bad thing sometimes?
    No concerns from me, and nothing cryptic either. Everything I've shared is plain as day to at least one participant of the thread.

As I recall, you lived with your sister last year didn't you? Did she allow you the use of her home internet? If so, you and she shared the same IP address. Is that bad?

Thread Information