Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great time for an attack?

Great time for an attack?

Does anyone else have concerns over this being a perfect time for some kind of foreign attack, being that our government isn't very organized at this point in time? (among other things).

What's with the Russian "Spy" ship only 12 miles from our coast? What's it doing so far from home?? And why are international waters so close to our coast?
    To borrow from Marvin Gaye......What's goin' on?

No.

Nyet.

I think the attack has already happened. Yesterday Facebook recommended a post to me that was wirtten entirely in Chinese with a picture of Justin Timberlake. Clearly this is because we've already lost the war with them. I'm going to sign up for CSL classes next week because the Facebook translation made absolutely no sense. But at least I had Justin Timberlake to look at, so at least there was that.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Does anyone else have concerns over this being a perfect time for some kind of foreign attack, being that our government isn't very organized at this point in time? (among other things).

What's with the Russian "Spy" ship only 12 miles from our coast? What's it doing so far from home?? And why are international waters so close to our coast?
    To borrow from Marvin Gaye......What's goin' on?
    No.
    Spying, and probably trying to intercept government traffic, like both countries do with satellites, etc.
    Can't believe the last question. What is supposed to be between sovereign waters and international waters and how do you stop the oceans from flowing?

Time to think logically, Cathy.

Why would anyone attack the US especially Russia?
    Who wants to deal with the results? What can anyone hope to gain?

It would be such a pain the a$$ that no one would want to try to cope with such a diverse cast of characters. As far as individual problems occurring, the US has been dealing with such things for years and doing quite well.
    Now I know that is the outsider's view but you are concerned about outsiders attacking.

Time to turn off the TV and enjoy the wonderful anticipation of spring with all that it offers.
    The terrorists who came from Saudi Arabia, I think, wanted to attract attention to the mid East and the power struggle going on there.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    I think the attack has already happened. Yesterday Facebook recommended a post to me that was wirtten entirely in Chinese with a picture of Justin Timberlake. Clearly this is because we've already lost the war with them. I'm going to sign up for CSL classes next week because the Facebook translation made absolutely no sense. But at least I had Justin Timberlake to look at, so at least there was that.
    Haha.
    I don't find Justin Timberlake cute, though.

Ask yourself the question: Is there anything I can reasonably do about it? Answer: No.

It may be that you need a diet off media for awhile. Find those things around that you can address, fix, help, etc. and work on them.

I understand Cathy's concern. Even the security "counsel" is not yet in place. .... not good

TMS........Is 12 miles what every country has? No need to be rude.

Thread Information