Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All the Attacks on Jewish Places....

I see that another arrest has been made. A kid with joint US-Israeli citizenship.

Last weekend the Fargo-Moorhead Islamic Community Center was vandalized by a lone male with spray paint. The graffiti was discovered around 5:20 Sunday morning.
    A Go Fund Me site raised more than $30,000 for the center.
    On Monday 400 volunteers from the Fargo-Moorhead area arrived with cleaning supplies and went to work removing all traces of the graffiti.

The local police and FBI are investigating.

I commend the decency and efforts of the 400. In Fargo-Moorhead there were roughly 400 people willing and able to be civil toward a religious minority, compared to the hateful one with a can of spray paint. 400:1

I am disenheartened by the last several years during which people seem to have no filter at all....people seem to think it's just fine to express their absolute hatred towards Jews, blacks, Asians, LGBQT+, and any other minority group that's not them

Since this old thread has been revived, I thought would go out to the Internet to see what happened to the perpetrators of the Jewish cemetery vandalism here inSt. Louis.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...fe42c5980.html

The perp got zero jail time. The perp was simply a drunk jerk acting out of his own personal anger. There was no tying this to hate crime or Jewish hate.

That is probably disappointing for Trump haters, but of course we can always blame the police in failing to get the real story. Consistent with new post-Michael Brown prosecution procedures, the guy will spend no time in jail. I’m sure he will never actually give any money that he supposed to give.

Quote Originally Posted by befree View Post
    I am disenheartened by the last several years during which people seem to have no filter at all....
    Yes, look at the abuse being poured on Tim Scott: “Uncle Tim”, “Oreo”, etc. by bigots who think he should know his place, which in their minds is clearly not the GOP.

Thread Information