Thread: great bra deal!

great bra deal!

I went to JCpenney, and they had my size!! OMG that was amazing. Just as TMI I wear a 34 DDD. I got 2 bras in a minimizer style, that means more shirts may fit better as well. I got a white shirt at JCPenney a few weeks ago and put in darts to bring the waist down to a slimmer size. I had to get an XL to fit the bust. It worked very well.

The best deal was they had a 'buy one, get one for a penney' deal!! I thought it was good when the 2nd one was at 1/2 price. So 2 bras in my size for $40, and the shirts last week totaled $20. And as a good simple liver I got rid of my favorite old white shirt that had worn out, and I am looking at old bras to get rid of some. My best fitting one popped an underwire a few weeks ago,

BTW this week has great sales on lingerie, bras, etc. at Kohl's and JCPenney. I found a list years ago that said which months were the best to purchase items at the best price.

I used to love penny sales - would get most of my clothes so cheap on the clearance rack. But, the one in my county closed and the company is closing more.

I stopped at a fancy store today and the prices were still too high but the mild winter has led to tons of clothes and boots on sale. I saw a couple of things I wanted but still too pricey. I will have to keep track to see if they do a deep markdown soon. Sometimes I can find stuff that was 60 dollars for 5 dollars. I want some leisure pants but none of theirs had pockets either. Strangely, they had tons of Christmas clothing but still wanted too much for it. I don't need any sweaters or boots but a lightweight shirt or pants would be great.

I haven't checked Kohls yet - we do have one of these but they are also expensive IMO.

With the mild winter and bad economy, retailers are suffering unfortunately.

Thread Information