Thread: Vivid Dream

Vivid Dream

I have been having the most detailed and vivid dreams for a few months now. At first, I thought it was because I was taking sinus meds - but haven't done that in a while.

I also have the worst seasonal affective disorder and the blahs ever!

I can relate. Ten years ago I stopped watching tv, I was a couch potatoe vegetating for hours at a time, hundreds of images in my mind , episodes popping up in my head here and there. Then I stopped cold turkey for a few weeks. I started to have vivid colorful dreams, lucid dreams where I knew I was dreaming and almost controlled it. I would have deep conversations with famous people. Eventually it becam like excessive dreaming where I would walk the whole 8 hours in my dream and wake up exhausted. It turned out that I had health issues and it was High Blood Pressure. I cant say it was the reason but I read that Diabetics and other disorders can affect you. In any case it gets interesting I think you should take advantage of that in a funny twist. Try dream interpretation r problem solving in your dream. My most common dream is not being able to find my car to go "back" home. I hate that I get frustrated! ARRRR.

I have frequent intense dreams. I like looking up the meanings for fun, sometimes they really make sense and I get an a-ha moment.

My most amazing dream to date is one where there was a black car, convertible and open, with people sitting in it with guns. They were slowly driving through town and shooting people. I tried to run but was shot right between my shoulder blades. I really felt the sensation there. I woke up with an ache in that area as well. I developed bronchitis and that was where I felt the coughing and heaviness. It was also going through many of our friends in town so the image of the town being shot up was accurate. One of my favorites was in college when I had a bad thing chasing me over and over, until one night I realized this was a dream so I wasn't 5'2" and 100 lbs, I turned around and fought it.

I am still having vivid dreams, and it is difficult to wake up because dreaming is more fun than life. I am so ready for warm sunny weather.

hi 19 Sandy, I stopped watching horror movies after years of watching lately I have experience loss and stress. I decided to go cold turkey on the horror movies and started to have horror movie nightmares. Scenes from movies concepts and plots etc. I noticed that I wanted positive things in life yet id watch everything with just gloom and doom. So I started making some changes. I think the mind just fills in the blanks.

Wow, I would LOVE to have vivid intense dreams---but only nice ones, not the scary type.

Thread Information