Thread: Bones to End

Bones to End

The series Bones is ending March 28th - 3 new episodes to go. I have always liked this series. You learn a lot about the human body and the characters were interesting too.

I'm sure it will live for years in reruns. Many of these types of shows do. One, Blue Bloods, plays perpetually, and my DH can sit for an entire day and watch them over and over. Bleccch. Such a depressing show. No one on that program ever smiles. It's a bone of contention between us, actually. I think it tends to depress him, but he seems to be addicted to it. I don't get it.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Bones ended tonight after 12 seasons. Nice ending and makes it possible to have reunion movies. I had a nightmare that it would be like the way Medium ended or some other series with no chance of an update later on.

I had an epiphany about liking this show - one you can learn a lot about the body, unique scripts and everyone getting to become good friends (with a few exceptions) in a workplace (not something that has actually happened in my life - lol).

Thread Information