Thread: Another computer question needing help

Another computer question needing help

Sorry to keep asking these questions but this is a new one to me.

I am in a choir and we are rehearsing The Messiah for the Easter season. When I went online as per usual to rehearse using http://www.cyberbass.com/Major_Works...el_Messiah.htm yesterday, I got this message repeatedly when I tried to access the site to practice the Messiah.
    "Account over bandwidth

Maximum bandwidth has been exceeded and this page has been temporarily disabled. Please go to your service manager to purchase more and reactivate."

I have an unlimited wifi connection so not sure what is happening. First time this happened.
    Any ideas? TIA
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I suspect the message was saying "this site has exceeded its bandwidth limit" - that is, the site owner had the issue, not you.

I just tried it at 7:47 pm ET and it was working fine, so if you're on, see if you still get the same message.
    Good luck with those d&%n melismas.

Maybe too many people were trying to practice the music for Easter at the same time. It was the weekend so more people might be able to practice then.
    I did get on tonight without difficulty. It is an amazing site for offering all the four voices separately.
    Thanks for the answers.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thread Information