Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June Shannon Transformation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile June Shannon Transformation

I was never into the Honey Boo Boo show but did see how her mother lost massive amounts of weight and had a lot of plastic surgery. She now looks like a different person!

I am absolutely convinced that the best thing you can do is take a battle ax to your television sets -- every one of them.

I only have one tiny one but I have to say that I don't bash other people about what they write - so stop bashing and bullying me. Sometimes I have to sort through numerous threads made by you and others that don't interest me but I don't tell them to stop whatever interests them.

Really, several of you are acting like schoolyard bullies. Time for you to grow up and stop badgering me! I am surprised that the moderators permit this type of bullying.

Sometimes the bullies are also the moderators. Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
    Sometimes the bullies are also the moderators. Go figure!
    They all left several years ago. Surprisingly, as it turns out the fewer moderators we have, the fewer we need. Weird huh?
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    They all left several years ago. Surprisingly, as it turns out the fewer moderators we have, the fewer we need. Weird huh?
    I have never bullied anyone in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by IshbelRobertson View Post
    I have never bullied anyone in my life.
    But you regularly make me smile.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

What I said was within limits as far as I know. It was a sincere, though outlandishly phrased, suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    What I said was within limits as far as I know. It was a sincere, though outlandishly phrased, suggestion.

I wonder what would happen if I started making such rude comments to someone here about what they write? Telling someone to bash a possession in their home is a form of hostility IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 19Sandy View Post
    I wonder what would happen if I started making such rude comments to someone here about what they write? Telling someone to bash a possession in their home is a form of hostility IMO.
    If I get reprimanded by moderators I will delete my previous comments. If I said: "Crumple up your unnecessary plastic bags and throw them in the trash" would you be equally as upset that I suggested something similar for your TVs?

Thread Information