Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: June Shannon Transformation

Quote Originally Posted by IshbelRobertson View Post
    I have never bullied anyone in my life.
    But you regularly make me smile.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Is there is an unwritten rule that if you post something others should only respond if they agree with you and if they don't they are supposed to scroll past? If you are on a forum and put something out that gets negative feedback is that bully behavior? If you ask what others think are they only supposed to respond if they think and act like you?
    I don't read every post but after the bully word (and mobbing) was put out there I did look at a few and I just didn't see it. I realize that it is in the eye of the beholder. I think this group is pretty tolerant and considered in response to things outside our well worn groove.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplemind View Post
    Is there is an unwritten rule that if you post something others should only respond if they agree with you and if they don't they are supposed to scroll past? If you are on a forum and put something out that gets negative feedback is that bully behavior? If you ask what others think are they only supposed to respond if they think and act like you?
    I don't read every post but after the bully word (and mobbing) was put out there I did look at a few and I just didn't see it. I realize that it is in the eye of the beholder. I think this group is pretty tolerant and considered in response to things outside our well worn groove.
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by creaker View Post
    I suspect we all have passions we indulge in that others might not share - or are even at odds with passions other people have.
    Yes, expensive soap!

[QUOTE=Alan;266755]But you regularly make me smile. [/QUOTE

In a nice way, I hope

At this point, we are six days, past when the original poster, last logged on. I wonder if she will be back or has gone on to FB, where I would expect to see the types of posts that started this whole thing?

This whole thread, made me walk away from a friend of mine yesterday, who these types of posts would be about, when he was telling recent stories. (he fits the "celebrity" status. To me he is just a friend)

Thread Information