SO being extra environmental and frugal I have been getting bar soap for handwashing in the bathroom. One paper wrapper, bar lasts a long time, not filling up the landfill with more plastic crap. Then as the last of the shower gel my mom bought got used up I started using it in the shower. It seemed really drying (an actual concern in Colorado) so I switched to the big Dr Bronners bottle I have. Not peppermint! Wash your delicate parts once with the peppermint and you learn. However this is still rather drying and a little difficult to use in the shower. So now I am on a quest for the best soap for the shower in an eco-friendly sense. That means no tiny plastic bottle of fancy things made from carrots because the tiny plastic bottles are being added to the landfill even if you are saving the world by making it out of carrots instead of chemicals. A long time ago you could refill soaps at stores with your own bottle I think, like your own honey or make your own peanut butter. Do those still exist?