Thread: USA carries out air strikes on Syria

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    I just left the Mexican deli at Food City down the street. I ran into a neighborhood activist there and we talked of many things including this missile attack in Syria. I'm not an activist to the point that this youngish lady from Augascalientes is, but she tells me that Trump is now being seen as a Warmonger in the 85006, along with many other unflattering attributes/adjectives. Apparently there is going to be a protest later today and I'm bummed as I'm working a lunch banquet and a long dinner banquet and then prepping for a breakfast banquet the following day, so I'm unable to participate. My point however is that my take on this is far from isolated as your post would seem to imply. Rob
    What kind of world are we living in when the 85006 and alt Right boogeyman Steve Bannon agree? Bannon's isolationist ideas are now absent from the National Security Council.

I guess this is one of those political circles where the far right meet the far left.

Personally, I am not sure "isolationist" is a bad word for U.S. policy, though.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 4-9-17 at 2:17pm.

Thread Information