Thank you both, I had my supervisor out helping today and am asking for more support. I had the bully and the victim in programming today and this just simply isn't going well. However I cannot deny services because the bully kid has been in trouble in the school day. My supervisor was okay overall, the department took away our ability to do 'write ups' and now we can only do things like fix-it forms. Which means there is not a documentation of behavior in case we need it. Also there are NO suspensions so I really don't have anything I can do.

I got in on a bunch of emails with the victim's family. I keep trying to be more empathetic but they drive me nuts. There are emails saying that my response was only 'it's a busy time' instead of including the rest of what I said and did. The parents go to the principal when they don't like my response, talk to me about school day incidents, and get confused. I am not sure how much of the past is relevant but at summer camp the mom got confused and thought she could pick up at 6 pm, and that was 3-4 weeks into camp. It was 4:00 since the first day, we talked about it since they were late once a week, and I was being gracious. I heard from my supervisor that they are not comfortable talking to me, they prefer my staff (but I had to set a boundary so my staff can supervise the kids without distraction).