Thread: Thank you for the Washington travel info

Thank you for the Washington travel info

I had hoped to see Washington this spring and asked for advice which was shared so freely. As it turned out DD2 and family made a trip to Washington during the March school break. I forwarded the info from the link below which helped so much.

They had a wonderful time, caught a glimpse of the cherry blossoms before the cold snap hit and came back strongly recommending everyone should go there at least once as it is an amazing city to visit.

DSon-in-law finally got saturated with his immersion in the museums which are so diverse.

They made special comments of appreciation for all the advice and assistance given to them by everyone over the week from transit personnel, to staff at all points of interest. Not one negative point about anything.

Chuckling, they were able to share some of the knowledge that they had gained with some other newer visitors to the city on the transit trip into the city which made it all the more fun.

So thank you to the sources of info below and to Washington tourism for being a wonderful place to visit. I will visit soon.

http://www.simplelivingforum.net/sho...ght=Washington
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

How wonderful they had such a good time. It is a beautiful city.

Ah, I clicked here thinking you had the joy of visiting my state, but instead you meant the other Washington.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Thread Information