Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Modern Left?

Yppej
    Huffington Post has it on their crime page. Search from the main menu and you will find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Huffington Post has it on their crime page. Search from the main menu and you will find it.
    I did find it. Thanks.

California Paradise? Three people in Fresno were killed for being white and it immediately made me think of this thread.
    and there are no murders anywhere else in the country? So I looked at murder rates per state per capita, CA is kind of in the middle, so much for CA being any more likely a place to be killed in than anywhere else. I didn't think so (I mean if CA was the murder state of the U.S., or uniquely dangerous, I probably would have heard of it), but data backs up suspicion here.
    Trees don't grow on money

Yppej
    Yes there are murders elsewhere, but how many other places are people murdered because of anti-white bias, the topic here? Places like Chicago you see more minority on minority crime.

Dead is dead regardless of the motive, now legally maybe they can charge with hate crimes, I don't know, but dead is dead. Anyway one case in a state of almost 40 million doesn't make a "how many other places argument", while technically true for that one case, it's statistically meaningless.
    Trees don't grow on money

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Yes there are murders elsewhere, but how many other places are people murdered because of anti-white bias, the topic here? Places like Chicago you see more minority on minority crime.
    The Knock out game her in St.Louis feature black youth targeting people not of their race for assault. Fun times.

Bah! Our Knock Out gamers aren't racist - our lovelies seem to target easy pickings. So older adults or those with handicaps are at the top of the target list, some from the perp's own neighborhood. Truly disgusting. And we aren't in California...

People here in rural sw Ohio seem to mostly target mailboxes or themselves (around a third of deaths in the 14-44 age group were overdoses in my county in the last year, then we have the deliberate suicides, and the popular car crashes - in which people sometimes take out BOTH themselves and a mailbox.)

Also, to be fair, when I was answering UA's question about whether California was paradise I was thinking mainly about coastal areas, and some of the mountain and desert areas. Yes, Fresno is certainly part of the state, but it's probably one of the less paradisacal parts. At least in my opinion.

That said, I do have a friend who used to travel from San Francisco to Fresno regularly for work and loved it. Loved it so much, in fact, that he affectionately called it Fresyes. Knowing my friend I can only assume that he liked it because the gay bars there are full of Mexican farm workers who find chubby, pasty white boys with blue eyes to be attractive. (I've also been to Fresno for work a bunch of times, but have never gone out to the gay bars so I have no idea if this is actually the case.)

Thread Information