Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future is Chelsea

The Future is Chelsea

Is it just me, or are dark forces and eldritch powers working to promote the wonderful awesomeness of Chelsea Clinton?

I'm starting to see magazine covers and puff pieces sprouting up like poisonous mushrooms everywhere I look. Am I just being paranoid, or is there something going on?

She can run against Ivanka. Battle of the Century!
    Please, some new blood...

What a joke. Please, say it ain't so.

Someone told me that Chelsea and Livanka were friends, hng out together before this recent Presidential contest.

The National Review ran an Op-Ed regarding Chelsea a few days ago.

"Chelsea Clinton, most recently lionized on the cover of Variety, is a 37-year-old multi-millionaire who has never uttered an interesting word about any subject at any time during the course of her life. Judging from the evidence of her public statements, she has never had an original thought — it isn’t clear that she has had a thought at all. In tribute to her parents, she was given a series of lucrative sinecures, producing a smattering of sophomoric videos for NBC at a salary of $600,000 a year. She later went more formally into the family business, leaving her fake job at NBC for a fake job in her parents’ fake charity. She gave interviews about how she just couldn’t get interested in money and bought a $10 million Manhattan apartment that stretches for the better part of a city block."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ts-vapid-creep
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Her educational background seems quite solid. I suspect she'd do better if she wasn't burdened with the Clinton name.

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Her educational background seems quite solid. I suspect she'd do better if she wasn't burdened with the Clinton name.
    I don't know. There are plenty of mediocrities-and-below with pricey designer-label degrees. It shows good judgement on her part to have chosen parents with the requisite level of influence and unscrupulousness to advance her career in various fields.

Unscrupulousness? I guess if you believe she killed Vince Foster and then countless others to cover up her crime, ran a booming drug ring our of Arkansas, trafficked children out of the basement of a business that didn't have a basement, somehow arranged for a bloodbath in Benghazi, and--perhaps worst of all--conducted some as yet unspecified business on a private mail server (just like countless public servants have done before and since)--yeah, I guess she's a real crook.

I'm not a big Hillary fan, but I get tired of the constant drumbeat of half-baked tales and innuendo straight out of Breitbart. There are much, much worse things going on in politics than anything she did in her long run as a government employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    The National Review ran an Op-Ed regarding Chelsea a few days ago.

"Chelsea Clinton, most recently lionized on the cover of Variety, is a 37-year-old multi-millionaire who has never uttered an interesting word about any subject at any time during the course of her life. Judging from the evidence of her public statements, she has never had an original thought — it isn’t clear that she has had a thought at all. In tribute to her parents, she was given a series of lucrative sinecures, producing a smattering of sophomoric videos for NBC at a salary of $600,000 a year. She later went more formally into the family business, leaving her fake job at NBC for a fake job in her parents’ fake charity. She gave interviews about how she just couldn’t get interested in money and bought a $10 million Manhattan apartment that stretches for the better part of a city block."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ts-vapid-creep
    When I read this I realized how she will be very, very successful in politics and become a dangerously powerful woman.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Unscrupulousness? I guess if you believe she killed Vince Foster and then countless others to cover up her crime, ran a booming drug ring our of Arkansas, trafficked children out of the basement of a business that didn't have a basement, somehow arranged for a bloodbath in Benghazi, and--perhaps worst of all--conducted some as yet unspecified business on a private mail server (just like countless public servants have done before and since)--yeah, I guess she's a real crook.

I'm not a big Hillary fan, but I get tired of the constant drumbeat of half-baked tales and innuendo straight out of Breitbart. There are much, much worse things going on in politics than anything she did in her long run as a government employee.
    I wasn't thinking so much of her poor mother's martyrdom at the hands of the vast right wing conspiracy.

I was thinking more in terms of the aromatic fumes of influence-peddling wafting off the $600K entry-level NBC job or the Expedia Board seat or the consulting gig before she so selflessly went o work for the family foundation.

Thread Information