Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wishing I could figure out the friend thing

Quote Originally Posted by littlebittybobby View Post
    okay----case example of deviant behavior. this happened like 35 years ago---a guy in his 20's was an HR on a college campus, here, where there are copiu/s numbers of hot, rich, intelligent coeds. (i've worked there as a janitor, so i know) yup. but what did he do? he became completely infatuated with a local tee-vee newscaster, and commenced stalking her. i mean literally; the outcome was, he broke into her apartment several time, and lay in waiting for her to return home, late at night. But see---she out foxed him; she brought along her good ol' boy constuction-worker bf, who was carrying, and discovered the would-be attackker, who was fatally shot, as he tried to make his exit. end of story. the newscaster moved to doo-doo town, the good-ol-boy is building fine homes in suburbia, and the stalker has his last resting place over in cabool. he had the same last name as BTK, by the way. isn't that a-may-zeen? truew story, tho.
    Hmmmm, do you see anything instructional in this story?
    I am not a serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Hmmmm, do you see anything instructional in this story?
    Hmmmm. Not really. But yeah---the takeaway is that you kids should do some research on BTK. I might just go ahead & lease that building in Herman, Zurra that I've mentioned several times, and maybe put in a microbrewery featuring authentic German Beers. Yah. Or else, get the rights to brew up Lemp-brand beer. How do you like that? Okay---at the damaged salvage discount grocery store down the street, they have a supply of handy product from Contadina. What it is, is like squirt bottle of pizza sauce, very paste-like, that you can use to fortify those store-bought frozen pizzas. It's because they tend to skip on the ingredients---especially the sauce. Yep. Hope that helps you kids some. I wore myselfout, using caps in this post, so time to call it a day. But yeah---thankk mee. Yup.

okay---yeah, i need to get back on track, here. but yeah----yesterday, i was re-reading the obit of the mom of the 15-year-old i usta stalk, up in Ak. i just had the impulse to do so, and it was very enlightening. yup. anyway, my "victim" gives me helpful advice, but(thus far) not advice overload, which is good. anyway, i sent her a photo of a similar car to the one her late mom usta drive, up there. last week, she said she was heading to her daughters home for a few days, so i looked on google maps and sent along a photo of the street view of that location. it was a vacant lot, all rocky and no structures. i axed if her daughter lived in a vacant lot, and suggested that she get a tent and maybe a picnic table, to sit on. well, you just know this provoked fear and outrage, and the indignant response was to ask HOW i knew her daughters place location? so yeah----that's how proficient i am at stalking. so anyway----she(the 15-year old i used to stalk 55 years ago) recently moved, and i just know she is waiting anxiously to see if i find her new place. we'll see. to be continued. but yeah i may call my new place in herman: "Honecks Inn'" in honor of that longest-serving prison inmate & notable Hermanite.. my sources tell me that herman, mo is culturally similar to that littlebitty city waaaaay up in the middle o' nowhere, in that it was founded as an experimental utopian concept. yah. hope that helps you kids some.
    Last edited by littlebittybobby; 4-22-24 at 12:22pm.

Thread Information