Thread: Fast Lane Tea

Yppej

Fast Lane Tea

I remember someone posting about this and I wanted to try it. Where do you buy yours? My local supermarket carries Celestial Seasonings but not this particular tea. I emailed the company to see where I could get it but they have not responded. To order a bix online from them I would be paying more in shipping and handling than I am for the tea.

Amazon has it. No surprise

It is basically only available through the factory, no stores are carrying it. I live not too far from the factory so I go up every year and stock up. If Amazon has it and the shipping is better I would go with that, otherwise you really do have to pay that shipping (or come to Boulder!)

let me know what you think

Yppej
    I just checked and my son is a big online shopper but does not have the Amazon membership for free shipping. And I have a few places ahead of Boulder on the bucket list, not that it would not be nice to visit. Are there any other strong teas out there? Coffee always tempts me with cream, etc. Tea I can drink straight but getting up at 4:30 every morning I need a strong jolt of caffeine and am hoping to avoid the energy drink route.

I think some of the yerba mate teas are really good, and tasty. I also realized I can just put 2 tea bags in an 8 ounce cup and drink it all (sometimes I just refill and refill all morning so it is not as strong of a caffeine kick).

Yppej
    Thank you ZG. I am going to look for yerba mate when I do my weekly grocery shopping. Still no response from Celestial Seasonings, which is poor customer service.

You must know someone local who has Amazon Prime. I've had it for so long that I forget people have to pay for shipping.

Thread Information