Would anyone be surprised at this point if I stated that in the 85006 we don't approve? To be honest, in this barrio what is more important is what happens to healthcare, though Comey's firing is being viewed as an aggressive entry onto an on ramp leading to eventual impeachment - as I have posted before, I have my outfit ready for this wonderful day an even an American flag to wave around for such a day. The only people i have run across the support Trump in the 85006 are the folks who bought a former crack house six houses down from me and displayed Trump/Pence bumper stickers on their property. Such is their right of course, I won't take this from them, but they (and I don't believe they are aware of this) are the subject of much ridicule, dislike, debate, and intense speculation all over the neighborhood. It's really creepy to live so close to people that continue to display the bumper stickers on their property even after the numerous issues thus far in the Trump Presidency, but as I've said, they do have the right to alienate themselves from everyone in the barrio if they so wish.

Beyond these neighbors, conversation seems to be getting more and more impatient as the 85006 wants the Orange One as a creepy footnote in history, completely stripped of power and humilated on the national and international stage. I rather believe such a day is not too far off, but the GOP controls both House and Senate and this fact buys the Orange One time for more drama while still in office. Cringe, shudder, and wonder - who will be next in a high level position to get the ax? Never a dull moment with the Orange One at the helm......Rob