Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 43%! 43%! 43%!

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    True, but he's certainly trying his best.
    Well, if this is his "best", I think we're all pretty safe :-)

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    True, but he's certainly trying his best.
    Very, very true. Very, very sad. There, I've used Trump's language to accurately summarize his behaviors. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Well, if this is his "best", I think we're all pretty safe :-)
    We don't feel safe from Trump and his evil in the 85006.....even the prior Trump supporters six houses down took down their pro Trump/Pence signage and are now publicly stating that supporting Trump was a mistake. I do however believe some very cool and deeply moving/deeply meaningful mass protests are not far off.....Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Do you have outfits for other memorable events such as Memorial Day or Independence Day celebrations? You know, July 4th is just around the corner.
    I only dress up on days that merit such......such as Impeachment Proceedings Against Trump - that would merit my dressing up and looking above my station in life out of respect for Human Rights and Human Dignity. These other holidays? They don't have the same far reaching impact of joy and hope and the potential for human renewal. So I don't dress up for them. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    We don't feel safe from Trump and his evil in the 85006.....even the prior Trump supporters six houses down took down their pro Trump/Pence signage and are now publicly stating that supporting Trump was a mistake.
    Probably safer for them. Who wants to be mau-maued?

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Probably safer for them. Who wants to be mau-maued?
    Mau-maued? No comprende, lo siento. Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Do you have outfits for other memorable events such as Memorial Day or Independence Day celebrations? You know, July 4th is just around the corner.
    Rob snubs America's parties. Rob has unfriended America and blocks America's calls.

He has made it clear he feels insufficiently cherished by America, and he will play the field until he finds a country willing to treat him the way he deserves to be treated.

It's a classic of American literature.

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Rob snubs America's parties. Rob has unfriended America and blocks America's calls.

He has made it clear he feels insufficiently cherished by America, and he will play the field until he finds a country willing to treat him the way he deserves to be treated.
    This is entirely untrue. I will indeed appear at the Neighborhood Block Party planned for any Impeachment Proceedings and will indeed wave an American flag around should this joyous day come to pass. When America does something RIGHT - such as impeaching Trump - I will sing it's praises. I'm still waiting for something right to take place in regards to Mr. Trump.....Rob

President Trump will be your President till 2020, maybe longer. No matter what the 85006 thinks.

Thread Information