Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: test about privilege--bae and rob will love it

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    It was interesting. I had 60/100 and my theme song was Joe Cocker's I get by with a little help from my friends (Wasn't 'that a Beatles song?)
    It was, but he made a cover that was better than the original.

While hard work contributes to success, each of us have encountered different people, experiences, systems, and services that have helped or hindered our efforts.

Your score of 63 means you've had many factors working in your favor, but several you've had to overcome. To see what your score means compared to others, click here.

If your life had a soundtrack, it might include Believe by Justin Bieber, as a nod to what it has taken to get where you are today.
    Last edited by catherine; 6-2-17 at 4:47pm.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

74/100

While hard work contributes to success, each of us have encountered different people, experiences, systems, and services that have helped or hindered our efforts.

Your score of 74 means you've had some factors working for you, but more that you've had to work to overcome. To see what your score means compared to others, click here.

If your life had a soundtrack, it might include My Shot by Lin-Manuel Miranda, as a sign of what you've done with the opportunities you've had.

Bae, I had a 74 but I didn't get that Lin-Manuel Miranda song, and I love that song. I got something called "Tubthumping"???? I want your song.

I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Interesting IL, and Thank You for posting this. I was really curious to see what my score would be in comparison to yours as you are the one conservative here who has I believe bended and flexed and bit and tried to understand a view perhaps totally foreign to yours (?). So of course yours is the one score I am curious of - as you seem to be curious of mine, which is, with no further ado, 70. More things working against me than for me, which I believe personally is dead on. There are a few other regular poster's scores I'd love to see here, who shall remain nameless of course but I do hope to see them. Rob

PS Came back to add my song was Try Everything by Shakira.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    PS Came back to add my song was Try Everything by Shakira.
    I'm thinking this survey is selling us songs...

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Your American Dream Score:

67/100
    Your score of 67 means you've had just about as many things working in your favor as factors you've had to work to overcome. To see what your score means compared to others, click here.
    If your life had a soundtrack, it might include Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland as a symbol of the hopeful journey you've been on.

I was dubious of the accuracy of this .......until I saw the life soundtrack. It was the first song I learned on piano and I have cited it in the past as my favorite all time song. Hmm.
    Wish I got that one. That's my "party piece"
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

53, life's been good. Joe Walsh

63 and my song is You raise me up by J. Groban