Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: test about privilege--bae and rob will love it

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar

overcame obstacles and made the best of what I had.

There re are a handful of us with this score. Funny. I thought it was interesting there were few questions about current standing. Myself and four siblings are all similarity educated yet we range from struggling to get by to very wealthy with early retirement. If I recall Bae has similar sibling situation and has the same score, although he is much better educated (state school for me) and well read than I am. I was incredibly fortunate to find a really good life partner which I suspect has a lot to do,with life success.

kathyA, Tammy and Tybee also have this score. I was very surprised to see I scored higher than Alan.

60/100

I do like the Joe Cocker song. I don't know if it is accurate or matters, but I've worked hard but also had some of lucky breaks and help from family.

I am not an American, but took the test. Some options did not apply.

My score? 53. Dancing in the streets by Martha Reeves and the Vandellas

In an imaginary world where every poll is debated and analyzed, it might be interesting to rate past and present presidents and correlate their political views or alignments.

I got 67, like a few others. That rainbow song (I like the Kermit rainbow song better).

Interesting and different kind of test. It pointed out in the details the benefits I have (good health and education, and a family with good health). And the hard parts, I didn't list much for friends in places like helping me get jobs or emotional support, no one I consider a mentor, etc.) Whenever I do some of these types of check-ins I think a lot about what good health me and my family have, it is a big deal

Ishbel got the best song!
    I took it, got 56 and was rewarded with John Lennon's Imagine. I imagine that means I'm a kind of pathetic, wishful type. I'm stealing Ishbel's song.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    took it, got 56 and was rewarded with John Lennon's Imagine. I imagine that means I'm a kind of pathetic, wishful type. I'm stealing Ishbel's song.
    Wait, so you may understand why I hate the song Imagine. First of all it has no punk cred at all, but also it is rather lovely and wishful, dreamy (maybe like someone had too much smoking?).

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    Wait, so you may understand why I hate the song Imagine. First of all it has no punk cred at all, but also it is rather lovely and wishful, dreamy (maybe like someone had too much smoking?).
    I get the sentiment, but it's not a favorite.

I wonder if high scorers get Queen's We Are the Champions...

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Ishbel got the best song!
    I took it, got 56 and was rewarded with John Lennon's Imagine. I imagine that means I'm a kind of pathetic, wishful type. I'm stealing Ishbel's song.

I love the song i was 'awarded', but I'm happy to share!

Thread Information