Thread: Trump's Full Cabinet meeting video

Trump's Full Cabinet meeting video

Uh.....was this for real? Have you seen a video of it? It was actually hard to watch. I'm thinking that Trump probably orchestrated it all.
    Pretty unbelievable. He is so desperate for adoration. Too bad HE isn't embarrassed by those things.

It was so stupid. Then Schumer did a parody of it with all his staffers saying stupid things. That was funny.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    It was so stupid. Then Schumer did a parody of it with all his staffers saying stupid things. That was funny.
    I do agree that Schumer is "funny" although probably not in the same context you mention. Kind of in the big feet, red noses white face and electric shock hair way of funny. Which if he wasn't suppose to be a public servant, would be actually funny. Washington, DC should have a big circus tent erected over the entire city and we should charge admission.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    Washington, DC should have a big circus tent erected over the entire city and we should charge admission.
    We do, it is called campaign finance.

It's as if he thinks a cabinet meeting is just another segment of a reality tv show. I can't wait for the big dramatic ending. I just hope we don't have a cliff hanger at the end of season one and then have to sit tight until season two to find out whether he goes to prison.

At least the previous incumbent sought to be worshiped on late night TV where they could sell commercialization time.

OK, I'm going to be a bit of an apologist for Trump, believe it or not. Is it POSSIBLE, that he's taking standard business meeting practices into the Cabinet meeting? Yes, it was completely self-serving, and branded everyone there a sycophant, but I've been to a million corporate meetings where we go around the table and introduce ourselves. His approach didn't look ALL that crazy to me. The over-the-top butt-kissing was a little crazy, but not the idea of going around the room for the benefit of the cameras and the "people at home".
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

catherine.......I understand what you're saying, but he's never been able to approach any issue without it being a standard business practice, and that's what has caused a lot of problems. His "people" have excused him for all his mess-ups because he's not a "political" person. Uh........shouldn't the president be just a little political and understand politics just a bit??

Thread Information