Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The bottom fell out (part II).

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Well, she didn't audition them formally, but she just shopped around and found someone willing to donate with no strings attached.
    Well, if the guy did not sign a TPR then she could easily go after her for child support. That might help ease her burdens -- pay for daycare and such.

Dude, I get it. (Ultralight). I think you are totally reasonable to expect one apology on the representing her age thing then move on with whatever you want out of the deal. There is a lot of pressure in many ways on people based on age, looks, ethnicity, etc. You have overall seemed open minded, a few things that are important to you however.

On the women do more thing, that may be changing quite a bit. my daughter is the bigger earner compared to her fiance. He has been doing most of the baby care the last 7 months and worked his career around her. However she is a team lead at Target which is not the big professional job so they are going to opposite shift work to avoid daycare costs for awhile. Not that I see anything wrong with daycare, I hear the 'raised by strangers' thing a lot, and as a provider I do not feel that me or my staff is anything like strangers to the kids. My kids went to daycare and I found nice people, warm home environments and built relationships with the care givers. Considering the complete lack of ability on the part of my in-laws the kids were much better off!

Truth wins my heart. Don't care if I offend. 😄😄😊

I don't get all the drama here.The way I see it is that she did you a favor, as you found out before dating her seriously that she did something that you abhor--lying. So if she did something you abhor, then why pursue a relationship? It seems doomed from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I don't get all the drama here.The way I see it is that she did you a favor, as you found out before dating her seriously that she did something that you abhor--lying. So if she did something you abhor, then why pursue a relationship? It seems doomed from the start.
    Twisted logic. Wow.

I tell you what, if a woman said something like this to me while dating I would promptly say: "You are not my type. Best of luck to you. Do not contact me anymore."

Yes, I think it wise that Tybee and UL do not date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    Truth wins my heart. Don't care if I offend. 

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Yes, I think it wise that Tybee and UL do not date.

Hey, ultralite, one thing I'm pretty sure if is that "the majority of women" are not interested in dating you (not meant to be offensive, just once you remove married, religious, and mommy types you no longer have a majority) so you probably shouldn't worry about what "the majority of women" think/do/want.

my rabbit likes papaya. That is probably not relevant to your life in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    Hey, ultralite, one thing I'm pretty sure if is that "the majority of women" are not interested in dating you (not meant to be offensive, just once you remove married, religious, and mommy types you no longer have a majority) so you probably shouldn't worry about what "the majority of women" think/do/want.
    Valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    my rabbit likes papaya. That is probably not relevant to your life in any way.
    Ha! Well, Harlan likes papaya too -- loves it, really!

Thread Information