Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Back after a hiatus and some life-restructuring

Hey, Steve!

Depending on when you left I've moved 3 or 4 times, bought a house with my new (almost) husband, and started a business. Things are good.

Glad to see you back, Steve. I've always appreciated your input and perspective, and you were definitely missed.

Hello, Steve. Welcome (back) to the forums. I'm a newbie here, so I'm not quite acquainted with your postings yet, but I try to read some o the older posts when I have some extra time.

Welcome back. I figured all the political threads drove you away. Can you guess what area of this board seems the most active now?

Welcome back!!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Welcome back, Steve. I don't post here as much as I used to, but still pop in occasionally to check on old friends. Good to hear from you!
    "Seek out habits that help you overcome fear or inertia. Destroy those that do the opposite." Seth Godin

Welcome back, Steve....I missed you!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Good to see you posting again, Steve, and that things are going well. (coincidentally the name of my new SO, so another reason to hail all the good 'Steves' of the world!)
    And I'm also officially retired now too, about 7 weeks in. Life is Good.

Welcome back Steve! I remember you also from earlier days, and I too am back after a couple of years away. My life has been restructered, but not of my will or doing, after the sudden death of my husband just over two years ago. Adapting, changing, moving (not always forward), and finding who I am now takes a big part of my time and energy. So, a few weeks ago I logged in and here everyone was! Again, welcome back.
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

Changes (big ones) for many of us. I'm glad so many of us still are around.

SEL, my condolences on your husband's passing away. I cannot imagine how wrenching that must be.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Thread Information