post your struggles, your wins here.

After today, I think I should invent a diaper bag for the sandwich generation. I'm now the only driver in the household, 2 sick parents. When we travel I have to carry their medical histories and list of meds, a notebook to write down what the doctor says, calendar to put next appts in, their pills, their Nooks, their bottles of water, my father's Glucagon pen, my mother's ice packs, plus all my stuff. My biggest purse is so heavy, I really think it is going to break. I would happily buy a tote with the needs of geriatrics in mind. If only I could sew or design stuff, lol. Right now all of it just falls to the bottom of my bag and I can find nothing. I know these are already on the market, but I think I could design a good medical records notebook system, as well.

If you are in a similar situation, I highly recommend this cooler: https://www.ebags.com/hproduct/ebags...FUWewAodla4Cpg Goes on sale all the time, really well laid out cooler to leave in the car for in between MD appts. Has paid for itself in us no longer eating out while we're running around.

anybody have a bag they'd recommend when you have a ton of stuff to carry?