Thread: National park senior passes

National park senior passes

I read on another forum that on August 28, the price for a senior National Park pass would go up from 10 dollars to 80 dollars.

You have to be 62 or over to qualify.

We drove out to Sleeping Bear Dunes just to get the pass today (and of course have fun at the dunes.) It really was just 10 dollars. My husband got one, as he is 62, and he can get 3 people in his car in free.

The pass is a lifetime pass good at any national park. This is an amazing bargain, worth buying before Aug. 28 if you can.

I just saw that on Facebook from one of my friends!

Thanks for the reminder that I need to get one! Especially before Trump starts drilling and logging!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

That is a wonderful bargain--or sad waste of taxpayer dollars, depending on your POV. I just paid $30 for a one-year state park pass so I can visit one a half mile from my house (closer still if I want to cut through my neighbor's yard.)

I bought an Adventure Pass here. I think I paid $30.00, and it's good for the year. I like to go up to Wrightwood, in the mountains. They have great hiking and views. It's cooler up there, too. Glad to hear you got such a good deal on your pass.

Thread Information