Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Gas prices dropping.

$2.05 a gallon, self-serve in the hood, cash only for about a week now. Loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    OK, help me understand the issues here please. I am totally confused. Is Putin trying to argue with OPEC or the Saudis or ? What constitutes a winner in this p!ssing match and at what cost to the world already reeling from the Covid 19?
    It looks to me like a market share war, the Saudis are willing to sell below cost for some period of time to drive others out of the business.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Up $0.25 in the recent 10 days! $2.53 for regular and $3.03 for what my car drinks.

$1.94 for regular locally and $2.51 for the diesel my truck craves.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

$2.65 on Kauai today. Thatís crazy cheap for here and $.40 cheaper than what we paid on Maui 4 days ago. And the maui purchase was at Costco, the cheapest place on the island by at least $.10.

Looking on GasBuddy the cheapest place at home is down to $2.79. We paid $3.19 there 5 or 6 weeks ago when I last bought gas. Maybe Sunday, after we get home, Iíll go fill up. We still have just under half a tank but thatís such a bargain price. I canít remember it being cheaper in the five years Iíve owned a car.

Home heating oil is going down steeply also. I made the mistake of prepaying this year and the company, which in the past honored the lower of the contract or daily price, won't this year. Price gouging at a time like this is reprehensible. I have half a tank I am hoping will last until May 1st at which time I can get a refund of my credit balance and go elsewhere. If I go elsewhere now I have to pay an early termination fee of several hundred dollars. If you aren't stuck in a contract fill up your tank while it's cheap.

$1.85 here in suburban Chicago. Can’t remember when it was last this cheap.

$3.50 ish a gallon here yesterday.
    If you want something to get done, ask a busy person. If you want them to have a nervous breakdown that is.

$1.73 here in Indy yesterday. Car is filled up with no where to go. Wish our friends in SC on long winter vacation would come home. Worried about them. Their very nice son checked on us.

1.65 in Northern Michigan at the lowest priced station, on up.

Thread Information