Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: July Purge

I opened a seldom used kitchen drawer last weekend and took advantage of DH's absence to cull cookies cutters. How many angel cookie cutters does one need??!!!

We now have one.

In my house 0 would be the best number as I have not made rolled cookies for 40 years. But, sadly, I do have cookies cutters in the attic...just no angel cutters. Good for you.

DH gone yesterday so went in garage and found some useful things still in packages but mostly junk to be thrown away. 2 huge garbage bags full.

Well, in de- cluttering news, DH came back home with 12 tubs of stuff that was supposed to be dropped off in Iowa. It filled his truck. (I detailed that saga on the rant thread.) My living room was full of them for two weeks, I thought I got rid of them, but nope.

now, before even clearing out my plant society's storage shed that has more crap, I have to re-find homes for these things. Fortunately, garden clubs here are interested in taking them.

These hobby clubs and their crap. i just cant with them any more.

Removed six cloth napkins, two aprons and four Tupperware bowls and seals from the kitchen on Saturday and added them to the donate stack. Also a short-sleeved sweater I do not particularly care for.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

Yppej
    Cleared out part of a folder while on hold with the utility company. I am going to try to do something like this every time I'm on hold instead of doing nothing.

Thread Information