I have 2 work lap tops, both dell. One is mine and the other for the site staff. Of course all the documents are on mine. This morning mine gave me a battery warning so I plugged it in and left it for awhile, came back and it had no charge. I noticed the charger didn't have a light on it. So I unplugged everything, tried a new outlet, the charger still did not have a light. In various tests with 2 laptops and 3 different chargers what is happening is that the charger works fine plugged in or used with other computers. When the charger is plugged into my computer the light goes out on the charger. Then it stays off for awhile. Eventually it turns the light back on.

So I am going down to the office of the tech support people tomorrow. I already had to argue my way in, apparently they are short staffed and it is summer, most of the school district is not working so they should have time for the few of us that are working over the break. I have all my documents on this computer!! One attendance document that took hours to complete and is due tomorrow to wrap up our grant.