Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
Rob, IMO anyway, has given a very different perception of the world as seen through his eyes. We may not like it but we are not walking in his shoes. Others may have very different life experiences.
TMS, it is easy to add to the 'ignore' list. I have done so for my peace of mind and to protect this site from my irritation with a member's posts.
Go to Settings (see top right of screen), scroll down to the 'edit ignore list' and add whoever you wish. It works well.
Thank You for showing some understanding, Razz. I appreciate it. As to the blocking feature, I don't know but it is true that I can't be blocked as a moderator? It seems only fair that for those I am too much for - those folks should get the option to block me if they so wish. I have no problem with that, I only post this as I'm hearing that I can't be blocked as a moderator. Thanks again for your understanding btw. Rob

PS I came back to add - this street goes two ways. One of the perks of stepping down would be that I - yes, I - get to block a few folks here I'd personally rather not hear from, either. As a moderator, I don't feel it is right to do so, but that's just my take. As a regular participant, I'd have no problem blocking a few people here myself, who of course will remain unnamed. Rob