Thread: one week subbing for camp

one week subbing for camp

and I am exhausted. I start vacation after the program today and I will barely make it. I have a 'mindfulness triathalon' tomorrow and my feet are hurting from all this (I get plantar faciatis), there is a 5 K, yoga and sitting meditation. At least my friend is planning on walking the 5K but I had wanted to push a little. So here is what has happened in one week,

* 2 kids with severe ADHD, I have been a one-on-one a lot of the days
    * chased down one of them as a runner a couple days
    * had the assistant call out one day, she only works 3, after I worked over 10 hours the day before
    * had an incident on a field trip, talked to CPS, our safety and security, police, and a staff is on paid adminstrative leave as a result (someone else was able to have that conversation at least)
    * paperwork from incident, the funny thing is that all the supervisors I have been working with agree I will do great on the paperwork because a few years ago I had so many CPS reports and incidents
    * oh yeah, I have to do my job and find data from information that was filed and shredded at the end of the year to close out my grant. The data reporting system was off at the end of April so this is hand collected for 2 months

A reminder that I had a real easy couple of weeks, and now 2 weeks off, but although the behavior concerns are on the high end this is not abnormal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    and I am exhausted. I start vacation after the program today and I will barely make it. I have a 'mindfulness triathalon' tomorrow and my feet are hurting from all this (I get plantar faciatis), .
    Do you get the little support straps to wear for that? Makes all the difference in the world. I had that in both feet at the same time - those straps saved me from the injections and braces.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Oh great idea, can you get them yourself or do you need to see a Dr?

Btw, taking a break from camp and got a call a kid took off his clothes and less on the floor in the bathroom, 5 more hours

Thread Information