Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back after a long but lurking absence

Rabbithorns, I remember you from Rhonda Hetzel's Simple Living Forum. (Down To Earth) Were you on this one, too?

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Welcome back! I've heard that living in the flatlands of Kansas is actually very affordable. About repurposing - in the heavily Hispanic neighborhood I live in, anything you no longer want or need you can put on out the street and someone will drive by sooner than you'd ever believe and pick up your old stuff to either repurpose it or sell it in Mexico.....I'm often awestruck about how creative and industrious some of these people are about repurposing stuff and heaven knows there's an awful lot of stuff in this country that could be repurposed......glad to see it's going on somewhere else in the US, too. Looking forward to your future posts, btw. Rob

Yes!! That's where I remember the name Rabbithorns! (Rhonda H's forum).
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Welcome back, Philokalia! You have such an interesting story. I'd love to hear more about your frugal living ideas and repurposing. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!
    PS: Join me for a newsletter on simplifying to make time for what we love. Message me with "I'm in" to join.

Thread Information