Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing weight, when do you buy clothes

I buy a variety of sizes at the thrifts, and donate them as my body changes, so I usually have a backlog of wearable pieces.

Speaking of current fashion, I know I've expressed my admiration for loose, layered clothing before, so it's no surprise I drool over these offerings from the Chinese site Buykud: www.buykud.com

I have lost 72 lbs in the past 18 months. My rule was to purchase clothing only if what I owned truely doesn't fit. As in it is baggy and doesn't hang well. A little loose is ok but too loose and you no longer are motivated by how different your clothing fits. I have gone from an 18/20 pant to a size 10. Size 2x shirt to a large. So as you can imagine I have gone through quite a bit of clothing purchase trips in the last year. I never buy more than a handful of clothes, just enough to get me to wash day with an outfit to spare. Just yesterday I purchased three pairs of jeans in a size 10 because all I owned were capris for the summer and it's starting to get too chilly with daytime temps in the 60's.

Yppej
    Thst is an amazing weight loss Artist.

Wow that is great artist! Do you feel great?

That's an amazing weight loss, artist! I can understand not wanting to buy clothing for the "intermediate" weights.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Thread Information