Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The north korea problem

It'd be nice if Congress stepped up and repealed and replaced the War Powers Authorization, and reclaimed their Constitutional mandate...

This craziness makes me very nervous, and makes me want to step up my plans to downsize and move to one of the Lake Champlain islands, where I can always swim to razz's house if all hell breaks loose. You guys up north aren't planning to build a wall anytime soon, are you?
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

I just hope I am directly in the line of fire and die immediately. We're about 60 miles west of DC so that could happen.

Nuclear winter as a solution to global warming...

"some say the world will end in fire
    some say ice..."

Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    This craziness makes me very nervous, and makes me want to step up my plans to downsize and move to one of the Lake Champlain islands, where I can always swim to razz's house if all hell breaks loose. You guys up north aren't planning to build a wall anytime soon, are you?
    Come on in. Some people even paddle-boarded across Lake Erie recently. No walls here.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Yppej
    I scanned the article quickly and did not see the word assassination. Couldn't one of our precision weapons hone in on Kim when he's showboating at a parade or something?

Mattis and Tillerson seem to be talking rationally. I wish someone would put some duct tape on Trump's mouth. He's unbelievable.

Oh, look--now he's considering using military force in Venezuela.
    He reminds me of a dull-witted child playing with toy soldiers, except somebody may get hurt here.
    And he has every reason in the world to divert attention from his money laundering/election fixing/Russian collusion.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Oh, look--now he's considering using military force in Venezuela.
    He reminds me of a dull-witted child playing with toy soldiers, except somebody may get hurt here.
    And he has every reason in the world to divert attention from his money laundering/election fixing/Russian collusion.
    I just read about the potential military intervention in Venezuela....beam me up Scotty, I'm seeing no signs of intelligent life with this Presidency.......Rob

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Mattis and Tillerson seem to be talking rationally. I wish someone would put some duct tape on Trump's mouth. He's unbelievable.
    I couldn't have said this any better myself! Rob

Thread Information