You know that one thing that always causes you to stumble and struggle? That thing you're always "working on?" You make progress, then backslide, then give up, then try again, experience some success!, only to backslide again... And you get embarrassed talking about it because you just know people will roll their eyes and think, "Here we go again."

Yeah, this is a thread for venting about THAT.

For me it's my eating habits.

I had leftover chicken and salad for lunch and felt quite virtuous. Then around dinner time I felt a sudden craving for popcorn. And for whatever reason, I decided, why not? So I had a bowl of popcorn. Then the pepperoni pizza in the fridge started calling my name. So I ate that too. That was my dinner: popcorn and pizza. And afterwards I felt super crappy. The combination of sodium, bad fat, and carbs hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm going cold turkey on the low-carb eating. As of right now! In the past I've been able to do it in phases but it's not working and I'm sick of feeling crappy. The first 3 days are always the hardest and I'm going to use this thread to b*tch and moan about it.

Feel free to use it for your own venting needs.