I got moved this year, okay I get moved every year so wasn't surprised. But this has been about the hardest move yet. I have a lot of program materials, a LOT. Now my office is smaller without room to run a class in after school, that is okay. But the single outlet is going to be hard. And my storage room is gone, I have the back of the stage behind curtains for my snack fridge and all my sports gear. A few years ago we got $5K with of excellent sports equipment.

That brings up the challenge with reducing, it is really good stuff and I am not sure what my options are for donating grant materials. I want to keep the un inflated balls after all, but the ping pong paddles are never getting used. So I need to ask some questions. Also I have done 2 major purges personally and you end up too time crunched to get things to A good home. I know other programs can use materials but I need to spend time connecting with them. I do have one great option, they take donations on Tuesday and Saturday so it will take awhile to get there.

The only issue left is the work of a major purge, I have done it twice. Both times I got a storage unit for 1 to 3 months to manage the transition. Right now I think I will use my deck of my small apartment. The sports gear will be fine outside after all. Then I will tell my staff what they need to use in order to reduce our materials over the next month. Challenge of course when you are running every type of club from Lego to yoga to garden and hand sewing! Oh yeah I have 7 child size guitars now. I have been so excited to have an assistant p, I wouldn't say anything until he was officially hired. He can do a lot of work but has not had his paperwork correct still! So I am going in Sunday to get this work done. Still excited to have him but now nervous it took a month to get his paperwork in order.