Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer's remorse about Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Talk about buyers remorse, I'm still irritated that VHS became the consumer standard over Beta. I think Mr Franklin would have said "Those who give up video quality to obtain a little more storage space deserve neither".
    Really! I pay $3.99/mo on Amazon to hire Alexa to get me pretty much any music I want. I'm 100% digital music. And I'll order up folk music, classical, and of course the Beatles. But sometimes something a little different like Radiohead. I have to figure out how to get Alexa to recognize my son's songs, though.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Really! I pay $3.99/mo on Amazon to hire Alexa to get me pretty much any music I want. I'm 100% digital music. And I'll order up folk music, classical, and of course the Beatles. But sometimes something a little different like Radiohead. I have to figure out how to get Alexa to recognize my son's songs, though.
    I've been considering developing a mutually satisfactory relationship with Alexa, however my wife says I already spend too much time with Siri and Cortana. I think more deliberation is in order.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I guess the Trumpillians are feeling the regret...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itter-bonfire/

They are apparently throwing their MAGA hats into bonfires...

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    I guess the Trumpillians are feeling the regret...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itter-bonfire/

They are apparently throwing their MAGA hats into bonfires...
    Thank You for posting this! The images of the MAGA hats burning is inspirational and really makes my day. Rob

Have we reached the point where Trump supporters are regretting their vote yet?

Any day now...

Any day now...
    If you're expecting sackcloth, ashes and self-flagellation, I imagine you'll be waiting a long time.

Williamsmith

Any day now...
    You need to get out more. Trump supporters have never been happier. It’s not about him as a person......it’s about making the establishment uncomfortable, if possible on a daily basis. His base is rock solid despite what you will read or see in establishment owned media.

It's about making the establishment uncomfortable, so Trump supporters seem like they have never mentally matured beyond rebellious teenagers, actually if that, maybe they have never mentally matured beyond two year olds who have just learned to say "no". If so it's just not a good look on a grown adult.

There is really no other way to characterize not caring about what happens to public poilcy, that is a commons we all have to share, and just being rebels without a cause as it were.

And why rebel in that way anyway? I guess it's like "why kick the dog after a bad day at work?" or something, because they are there, and they take the abuse.

(* I have never kicked any dogs and some of them might fight back, it's just an example of taking anger out randomly in destructive ways because you can't challenge anyone with any real immediate power over you)
    Trees don't grow on money

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    It's about making the establishment uncomfortable, so Trump supported seem like they have never mentally matured beyond rebellious teenagers, actually if that, maybe they have never mentally matured beyond two year olds who have just learned to say "no". If so it's just not a good look on a grown adult. There is really no other way to characterize not caring about what happens to public poilcy, and just being rebels without a cause as it were.
    All the more embarrassing for the establishment on both sides....having been whipped at the polls by a bunch of deplorable terrible two year olds clinging to their past.

I find the whole thing incredibly sad.

Thread Information