Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Buyer's remorse about Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Talk about buyers remorse, I'm still irritated that VHS became the consumer standard over Beta. I think Mr Franklin would have said "Those who give up video quality to obtain a little more storage space deserve neither".
    Really! I pay $3.99/mo on Amazon to hire Alexa to get me pretty much any music I want. I'm 100% digital music. And I'll order up folk music, classical, and of course the Beatles. But sometimes something a little different like Radiohead. I have to figure out how to get Alexa to recognize my son's songs, though.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Really! I pay $3.99/mo on Amazon to hire Alexa to get me pretty much any music I want. I'm 100% digital music. And I'll order up folk music, classical, and of course the Beatles. But sometimes something a little different like Radiohead. I have to figure out how to get Alexa to recognize my son's songs, though.
    I've been considering developing a mutually satisfactory relationship with Alexa, however my wife says I already spend too much time with Siri and Cortana. I think more deliberation is in order.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

I guess the Trumpillians are feeling the regret...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itter-bonfire/

They are apparently throwing their MAGA hats into bonfires...
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    I guess the Trumpillians are feeling the regret...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itter-bonfire/

They are apparently throwing their MAGA hats into bonfires...
    Thank You for posting this! The images of the MAGA hats burning is inspirational and really makes my day. Rob