Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Maudie

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    2,758
    on my list as well, thanks

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,269
    I added it to my Netflix queue too. Thank you.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    2,758
    I can't find this on netflix

  4. #14
    Senior Member razz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,626
    Quote Originally Posted by freshstart View Post
    I can't find this on netflix
    I saw it in the local theatre as part of their special Toronto Film Festival program were we get one TIFF film per month shown. Watched some really interesting ones.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,702
    Went to the budget theater today and saw it. I found it VERY depressing!

  6. #16
    Senior Member Ultralight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    7,868
    Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Went to the budget theater today and saw it. I found it VERY depressing!
    Why?
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

  7. #17
    Senior Member razz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    Why?
    Another why?
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

  8. #18
    Senior Member Ultralight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    7,868
    Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Another why?
    It is the question that matters most. I worry about people who don't ask why.
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

  9. #19
    Senior Member razz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    It is the question that matters most. I worry about people who don't ask why.
    I could have said +1 to your post but simply added another why. I didn't find it depressing but inspirational how someone with challenges can find a path that gives purpose and worth to life.
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

  10. #20
    Senior Member Ultralight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    7,868
    Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I could have said +1 to your post but simply added another why. I didn't find it depressing but inspirational how someone with challenges can find a path that gives purpose and worth to life.
    razz:
    My apologies. I misunderstood. I thought you were lamenting why I asked why. haha

    I agree with your sentiments above!
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •