Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: LGBT rights in the USA today...

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    Perhaps I should just start calling you groomer. After all it seems kind of suspicious that you don’t have kids and that you used to be a librarian. What are you trying to hide groomer? You seem kind of creepy.
    Hunh?

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticNoMore View Post
    I don't think a 14 year old's experience means much either, except to her. Even if her parents are indeed horrible to live with, bad parents are found throughout the political spectrum, I have no doubt.

As for silencing though, it goes on on both sides, are we really supposed to believe Fox news (much less Newsmax etc.) gives equal and fair time to Democrats and liberals? I mean really. And that's basically what is being called "silencing conflicting views".
    oh no no no. When you say basically what has been called “silencing conflicting views is the fact that Fox News doesn’t bring up a complete in view…” No.

Silence is demonetizing Blair White. Silence is shutting down a comic and pulling him off stage when he makes a joke about gay men even though the joke is sympathetic to gay men. Silencing is removing tweets, posts, threads, IG stories, YouTube videos from social media platforms in the hundreds and perhaps thousands and banning their authors.
    Last edited by iris lilies; 12-9-22 at 12:06pm.

What about that pathetic piece of work, Vicky Hartzler?

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    What about that pathetic piece of work, Vicky Hartzler?
    I had to look up to see what Vicki did. She’s not my congressional person but she is in the next door district. You mean she was crying about the latest Congressional bill about same-sex marriage?

I don't see social media as fundamentally different than Fox news. If Fox news can present one perspective then social media can if it wants to as well. I'd bet anything that Fox news reaches a MUCH LARGER audience as well, so what are we even talking about, if Fox has greater reach then it's much more important.
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information