Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Give It a 100 Challenge - September

I did manage to get in two more one-hour sessions this weekend, which brings me to three - just need seven more of those by September 30, along with 7 more other sessions of at least 30 minutes.

One thing that's been helping me is getting to bed early. This summer, when I was on a very light work schedule, I found myself staying up until one or two in the morning some nights watching stupid television. Maybe I just needed to get it out of my system. But I've been working really hard to get to bed by 9:30 on the nights when I have to either be attentive to my daughter or get to work early the next morning. If I can get to bed then, I can get up at 5:30 and squeeze in 30-60 minutes of writing easily before I need to face my other responsibilities.
    Last edited by ejchase; 9-13-17 at 9:34am.

Nice!

i also find bedtime helpful, although sometimes frustrating because there is always something else I want to do.

i know sometimes I spend too much time online, and my video is also on the iPad, so dh and I made a deal. If I stay up past ten "doing things" he takes my iPad. The next day I am only allowed to have it for work. The idea of not being able to check in on my boards or read the comics or check my personal e-mail will usually send me scurrying to bed.

today was 10!

Ej, How's it going? Cl, good on the day 12. You have lots of other "goings on"! I'm on day 9 or time 9 for the attic. Progress in little steps. Yesterday was to be my day all to myself but a friend needed me so that was more important.

Hi All,

As of yesterday, I was at 18. Hope to make today 19. Keep up the good work, Everybody!

19!
    Last edited by ejchase; 9-15-17 at 3:34pm.

Yay team!

i got 13 on the 13th, but then I went to a party last night and let everything slide. I'll have a lot to do to get it back to 14 tonight.

I did it! 14. It's starting to fel a little like the new "normal".

Last night was 15. I am currently operating at 75%. Going from almost zero to 75% in three weeks is pretty good! Things will happen - events, holidays, major cooking projects.... So if i can get to 90 i'll be delighted.

Thread Information